Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Day Project Life Freebie

I just got caught up on my Project Life scrapbook album tonight.  I created a few of the filler cards and thought I'd share the one for my Valentine's layout with you all.  It's a 4 x 6 printable card.  I hope you enjoy it :)

Valentine's Day printable title card:

Click on the image and then right click to save the image on your computer.  It looks huge when you click on it, but that's only because it's high resolution. It really does print out 4 inches tall by 6 inches wide.  I hope you can enjoy it :)



Shades of Safhire: Valentine's Day Project Life Freebie/Printable


1 comment:

  1. Cute card:) This was uploaded on my birthday~Following you from the blog hop!

    Townhouse Palette





    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+