Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today's Creativity

What's today's creativity? You're looking at it!  Wow is this blog creation stuff a head-scratcher :)  Do I have 3 columns or 2?  How do I adjust the image header height, where do I put this gadget or that gadget, how do I....how do I....Should I link to this thing or that thing?  Arghhhh :) LOL  Actually I'm enjoying the creativity part of it all, but you must know something. I'm a little anal. I'm self-taught at this :)  If I can't figure out how to do something, I'm scouring the web for a tutorial or explanation on this blog or that web site or what have you until I find the answer.  Fortunately I'm taking massive intense notes in Word and saving screen shots too. Hopefully if an issue comes up I've already dealt with, I can refer to my notes there :)  Onward and upward!

For my first template, I think it looked too congested and it didn't give me enough room for my regular posts to look right.  Now I have to re-align my side bar stuff. Ugh :)

My Blog Design (First Draft)

3 comments:

  1. On section thought...I miss the "labels" section being on the left. I think I'm going to try to put a narrower sidebar on the left and see if that works better so I can still have a wider middle column than I had. Arghh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, how do I edit my own comments to fix my typos? :)
      That should be "second thought", not "section thought"!

      Delete
  2. And since that reply, I switched to a whole new template :) I wasn't sure what it was that was bothering me about the last one till I got going with this one, but now I know. It was too much green for a blog called "Shades of Safhire" :) So this one has spaces between the modules so you can see the blue background. Now I'm trying to fix everything that didn't align right in the move to the new template. Like the images in the sidebars (to the right). They images are sliding off to the right. I've been scouring the web trying to figure out how to center them! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+