Friday, October 26, 2012

New Version of My Snowman Mug Hug

I had some time to kill in the waiting room of my husband's doctor's office today, so I took some yarn and supplies and made the majority of this new version of my snowman mug hug.  I made a different face and  I like this one much better than the first one I posted. It isn't the greatest picture (from my cell phone) and it isn't hooked onto a mug (like in the first picture of the first version), so the loops you see on the right are button loops (I have to sew the buttons on yet after I get some new white buttons for it).  I hope you like it!

(Inspired by the pattern HERE)

Snowman Mug Hug -version 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+