Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Blog Posts! - First Off is Project Life! Are Any of You Doing Project Life in 2014?

   Hi everyone! I'm back and will be posting here at Shades of Safhire alongside my other blog, CalvaryCouponers.com.
   Some of you may remember me posting last year about doing Project Life. I did it faithfully up till about April and life got in the way and I got behind. I think I can catch up using Project Life easily enough, I just won't be as detailed in my 2013 pages I catch up on, but I'm doing Project Life again this year!  I hope to document it on both blogs.
   Do any of you do Project Life??
  Check out some great deals they have on Amazon for the Project life system! There are some core kits marked down, sales on new kits, and new things I didn't know was available yet ;)
  Take a look at my blog post about it!
  I look forward to getting more active here at Shades of Safhire now that CalvaryCouponers is fairly steady now :) I'd love to hear back from some of you!
  God bless you in 2014 and always!
CalvaryCouponers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+