Sunday, September 30, 2012

Been Productive!

I've been productive crafting these past several days (except today...very sleepy day..ugh). I'll post the pics when I have them at a point where I'm finished with a few things.  I was SO sleepy all day today for some reason. I even kept falling asleep in church...yikes!

I go tomorrow to have injections in my knees called synvisc.  It's a medication made from rooster combs. I won't get much crafting done tomorrow either, but watch out Tuesday! My craft room is beckoning! :)


Have a great Monday, everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog. This post is looking interesting. Thanks for sharing this with us ProtocolReviewBlog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+