Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Blog help needed! arghhhh :)

Arghh. I want to get this silly blog set up and ready to go already! I want to get back to the business of crafting :)  This part is making me crazy!

I need to have some sections of my side bar with an image but transparent around the image, and leave some sections with their background colors.  Any help would be HUGELY appreciated! :)

Here's what I'm having trouble with:

I need blog help! :) I need to move my images I embedded in sidebar gadgets to the center.  Not the gadget itself, just the images.  They're sliding off to the right..ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+