Friday, October 12, 2012

Crafting the Past Few Days

I've been super busy this past few days crafting.  I made several more Christmas pillows and a crocheted Christmas stocking I put in my Etsy shop.

Here's the stocking I just finished:
Shades of Safhire -Crocheted Christmas Stocking with Holly and Ivy

I also crocheted the first of a set of Santa mug rugs (coasters).  I only have one made so far, so it won't go on Etsy till the others are done, but here is the picture of the first one:

Shades of Safhire -crocheted Santa mug rug (coaster)

I don't plan on doing a ton of Santa stuff, but this was a simple pattern and it only took me a few hours to do it.

Here's a variety of Santa bowing down to baby Jesus pillows I made for Christmas and put in my Etsy shop (click to go to the correct page of my Etsy shop):



Shades of Safhire -Santa Bowing Down to Baby Jesus Christmas Pillow


Shades of Safhire -Santa Bowing Down to Baby Jesus Christmas Pillow

Shades of Safhire -Santa Bowing Down to Baby Jesus Christmas Pillow

Shades of Safhire -Santa Bowing Down to Baby Jesus Christmas Pillow

Shades of Safhire -Santa Bowing Down to Baby Jesus Christmas Pillow

Shades of Safhire -Santa Bowing Down to Baby Jesus Christmas Pillow

Shades of Safhire -Santa Bowing Down to Baby Jesus Christmas Pillow


I hope to move on to some new projects tomorrow, but it's nice to have several things in my Etsy shop finally :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+