Friday, October 5, 2012

My Etsy Store is Finally Open!

I finally just opened my Etsy store.  My very first item for sale is listed and I will be adding a few more things tomorrow and in the days to come.  My confidence is a little shaky, but I'm stepping out on faith and seeing how it goes. I hope the Lord blesses my efforts :)

My shop can be found here:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShadesOfSafhire

I've been super busy paying bills and grocery shopping and craft supply shopping these past few days, so I'll be posting something more lengthy in the coming days.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+