Monday, October 29, 2012

Snowman Pot Holder and Pillow Face

I found this cute pattern for a snowman potholder on Pinterest HERE.
You have to buy the pattern but I decided to wing it and see if I could figure it out on my own.
It all started out ok till I realized it was becoming way bigger than a potholder :)  So after I made the first one (which I plan on finishing as a pillow!), I made another one which turned out the perfect size for a potlholder :)

I shared the picture on Facebook and asked around and people weren't crazy about the nose facing upwards, so I made the pot holder-sized potholder with a different face.  I plan to make a few more only make a cuter face.  However, I don't think I did too bad for winging it without a pattern :)

Shades of Safhire -crocheted snowman pot holder and pillow face



2 comments:

  1. It turned out cute w/o a pattern, (kudos). I like the nose down better too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.

    potato on face overnight

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+