Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Frankenstorm aka Sandy & My updated Craft Projects Page Galleries

I hope all my friends and family and blog readers on the east coast of the U.S. are safe and warm as I type this!  I live in north east Ohio and the wind is howling and battering against the window so hard I can't sleep. I can't imagine what those of you closer to the coast are going through...

Well I forgot to take a sleep aid to help me sleep through all the noise outside (till just a minute ago), but I did get a lot accomplished on my blog tonight as a result.  I added Linky Tools to my blog and now if you visit my Craft Projects page, I have galleries of my crafts there to check out, if you'd like.  They will be growing as time goes on, no doubt, and I'll be adding more galleries for other categories such as recipes and other holiday crafts and whatnot.

Click HERE to go to my Craft Projects page and see my work :)

Again...stay safe and you're in my prayers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+