Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! / Horn of Plenty

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! My friend from church, Virginia, has a blog and today she shared a post I really like and I thought I would direct you all over to her blog to be blessed by what she shared on the Horn of Plenty (Cornucopia)

Click here to visit her blog:  Horn of Plenty - A Virtuous Woman...Progress

Shades of Safhire - Horn of Plenty

This year in addition to the things I'm always thankful for such as my faith, family, health, SO many things; I'm thankful for the new friends I've made and the inspiration I've received here in blogdom :) I wish you all a very blessed Thanksgiving!  God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+