Friday, November 2, 2012

Snowman Heads and a Gingerbread Man

Today's project was to work on my snowman heads some more, but I also crocheted a gingerbread man while watching TV with my family.

Here's what I have done so far with the snowmen:
I was inspired by the post over at The Idea Room HERE  After doing the four I have cut out already, I realize I need to make the faces longer so the mouth is up higher.  But here's what I have for now:

This one is pretty much done. The hat is a little small because I used my son's sweater sleeve from when he was littler instead of an adult sweater sleeve. I think it gives him personality though :)

Shades of Safhire - Fleece snowman head


This one just needs a hat yet. (I'll make that out of the fabric laying on the right folded up).
Shades of Safhire - Fleece snowman head (in process)

And last but not least, here's my little crocheted gingerbread man I made earlier.  He's about 9 inches tall or so and I got the pattern from HERE, but I made him with regular worsted yarn and not the No. 10 thread the pattern called for.

Shades of Safhire - crocheted gingerbread man

I probably won't be posting tomorrow (later today) as it's pay day and we have a lot to do, but who knows :)  I'm pretty much posting to myself it seems anyway :) (Getting followers is like pulling teeth it seems!!!)

8 comments:

  1. I love the snowmen and your gingerbread. So nice to see Christmas ideas - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your reply, Kate! I love to see what other people create for Christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute snowman heads and a lovely gingerbread man too!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snowman is too cute and so is the gingerbread man. I love them both! I'd love for you to share this at my link party Submarine Sunday. It's open until Friday @ 11:59pm. I hope you'll stop by!

    T'onna
    http://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2012/11/submarine-sunday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that gingerbread man:) I am pinning it and sharing on Facebook:)
    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute little projects! Thanks for sharing at All my Bloggy Friends. I'm looking forward to seeing what you share this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I love the little hat made out of a sweater sleeve. :-) Thanks for sharing at The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute!! Thank you so much for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+