Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Lord Carries Me

Finances are in a scary place and today I rejoice to just get mine and my family's hair cut and my color touched up (after 5 months since the last time we had it done), but I trust God to provide.  Christmas is going to be rough...but the first Christmas was a lot rougher on Mary and Joseph, but they brought the Savior of the world to us!  As long as I remember that, Christmas can be wonderful :)

Shades of Safhire - My stand

(I know Jesus wasn't really born on December 25th, but I'm thankful to have a day set apart to especially honor His birth  beyond the every day that we should remember it as well).

God is good...ALL the time.  ALL the time...God is good

"The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him;  though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.  
I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken

    or their children begging bread."  -Psalm 37:23-25 (NIV)

"The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord;

    he is their stronghold in time of trouble.
40 
The Lord helps them and delivers them;
    he delivers them from the wicked and saves them,
    because they take refuge in him." -Psalm 37:39-40 (NIV)

"He Never Sleeps" by Don Moen

"Something More" by Nick Vujicic (of Life Without Limbs)

"Jehovah Jireh"

"Jehovah Jireh" (The Lord Will Provide)

"You Raise Me Up" by Selah


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment! I'm always glad to find other Christian bloggers. I'm following back! SArah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the video by Nick Vujicic. Makes me realize how MUCH God has blessed me with! God is indeed good... all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and your family the most awesome of days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+