Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Favorite Gift This Christmas

Ok, I definitely have to brag this one up! My husband's birthday is on Christmas Day and we celebrated it after everyone opened their Christmas gifts at my sister's.  I made Greg a birthday cake and had gifts wrapped in birthday wrapping, etc.

So here is my favorite part of the whole day!!:


That's my son's signature on his daddy's birthday card (which he picked out himself). HIS signature...the first time EVER that he wrote his own name all by himself on a card and it not be just a squiggle.  I'm so so proud of him and that's the best Christmas gift all year for me :)


Thank you, Lord, for such a wonderful Christmas present!! :)

1 comment:


  1. Hi – It’s good to read such interesting stuff on
    the Internet as I have been able to discover here.
    I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be
    coming back to this website again. Thanks again for posting such
    great reading material!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+