Saturday, December 1, 2012

Prayer Request for My Husband

I'd like to ask my friends here to please keep my husband Greg in your prayers.  I had to take him to the emergency room last night (8 hours ago).  He has a lot of blood in his urine.  He was diagnosed with a bad urinary tract infection.  That may be a minor problem for a normal person, but Greg had a kidney transplant a year and a half ago and that makes it a huge deal.

He was admitted to the hospital for a few days for them to administer IV antibiotics.  The doctor said he isn't septic right now but they are going to be aggressive right now given his kidney transplant.

My dad died from complications that led to septic shock which invaded all his major organs, so when the word "septic" came up, it was particularly alarming even though what he said was that Greg was NOT septic...still...it really worries me.

My son and I (who is 9 and is nonverbal) just got home from the hospital to get some sleep and will return afterwards to be with my husband.  I'm just trying to keep my head together at this point.  Please pray for all of us!  Thanks :)

By the way...today is our 11th wedding anniversary too...what a way to celebrate :'(

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, hon. All will be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carole. Now they're saying it is now a blood infection...which really really scares me :(

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+