Thursday, December 20, 2012

Still here! / Awesome Video Share

I'm still here, I haven't fallen off the planet or anything :)  I just had SO much I wanted to do for Christmas and then my husband was in the hospital for a week and a major financial concern crept up and combine all the emotional issues that go with both and it's a recipe for a real funk.

Anyway, I'm still here, I've mostly been dealing with family issues and trying to finish making my Christmas gifts before Christmas. I've been crocheting my fingers off :)

I hope to catch up soon, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share this wonderful video someone shared with me.  I think it may mean more to moms of special needs kids like me (my son has autism, not Downs syndrome, but still...) The video is so so special and the dog is so so sweet ;)  Enjoy!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+