Thursday, December 20, 2012

Still here! / Awesome Video Share

I'm still here, I haven't fallen off the planet or anything :)  I just had SO much I wanted to do for Christmas and then my husband was in the hospital for a week and a major financial concern crept up and combine all the emotional issues that go with both and it's a recipe for a real funk.

Anyway, I'm still here, I've mostly been dealing with family issues and trying to finish making my Christmas gifts before Christmas. I've been crocheting my fingers off :)

I hope to catch up soon, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share this wonderful video someone shared with me.  I think it may mean more to moms of special needs kids like me (my son has autism, not Downs syndrome, but still...) The video is so so special and the dog is so so sweet ;)  Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. That is a very precious video. I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas. It's been a difficult 2012 for us too, but we're seeing some positive things beginning to happen in our lives. Prayer does help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet video, made tears come to my eyes... =)

    Im sending prayers that everything will get better for you, (( hugs ))

    Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been busy also so I haven't been by in a while but just checking in now:) Sweet Video and it just brings tears to my eyes:)
    I would also love to invite you to link up your blog and other social media sites at the First Ever "Let's Get Social Sunday" over at my place. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes and I are co hosting and it's a great opportunity to gain more followers on all your sites.

    Hope everything is going better and sending Prayers:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the funk that you are in! I hope everything gets better. I will keep you in my thoughts! Just found your blog and have enjoyed looking around and getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+