Saturday, January 19, 2013

Freebies share - Project Life Quick Pages for Planning

I'm working on getting caught up on the past 2 weeks of my Project Life album.  The long-time digital scrapbooker in me is finding ways to merge the two and I've found it's really helpful in the planning stage. So far the only page protectors I have is the size A type, but hope to get a few other sizes as I go along.  I decided to make some quickpages so I can just plop my images into the layout so I can see it in one place before deciding on what pictures to have printed (or to print out myself).  I made three versions of the size A in three different resolutions.  71 dpi, 200 dpi, and 300 dpi.  I thought I would share them with you while I was at it :)  This will be my first time using a file sharing site, so I hope I do this right :)

This is an example.  This is how I planned my Intro pages.  (The empty squares is where I'm using a few Becky Higgins journaling cards):


I downloaded the graphics here other than the card on the left middle which I made and the right side of the far right bottom card (other than my pictures of course).  I wish I had remembered to keep track of where I'd gotten them from so I could give credit.  Sorry!  (I spread my son's big picture on the far right into 3 pockets (the 4x6 on top and two 3x4's under that).

Shades of Safhire: 72 dpi quick page

Shades of Safhire: 200 dpi quick page

Shades of Safhire: 300 dpi quick page


Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+