Saturday, January 19, 2013

It was such a busy week!

I got a few emails from a few of you asking if I was ok :) Aawww...that was so kind of you!! :)
I'm still here! It's just been SUCH a busy week I haven't had time to update my blog. I think things have calmed down a bit, so hopefully I can get back on track.

We had a SUPER important appointment we've been gathering paperwork and filling out forms and whatnot for weeks now:


Ugh...I HATE paperwork, don't you??  Well I should say I hate my OWN paperwork. I'm ok doing paperwork when I was a secretary, but my own financial paperwork makes me a nervous wreck. As you can see from my messy dining room (apart from all the papers!) I am badly in need of some home organization time and motivation too :)

Oh, and on the way to the appointment while we were still on the highway doing about 50-55 mph, this happened! :


My husband was driving and managed to keep the car under control.  We have a front-wheel drive car and it was a rear tire that blew, so that helped, but we had to hobble around till we found a tire place to get a new tire put on (as my husband procrastinated and didn't get the spare fixed forgot to fix the spare which was also flat).  We finally got a new tire and though they didn't have a brand new tire at the time to fit our car, they did have a really good used one (looks pretty close to new to me!) which they gave us installed and all for $31, including tax.  Score :)  The good Lord was certainly watching over us that day.  We did make it to our important appointment before hobbling to the tire store and I am just AMAZED the rim didn't get bent at all (my stubborn husband kept driving on it...ugh).  But it all worked out great by the end of the day.

I have Pinterest on my phone, so I've been pinning here and there when my husband is driving or I'm waiting for him when we're out and about, so if you follow me on Pinterest, you probably saw a ton of pins from me :)

Today I went on strike lol.  I spent a good bit of time in my craft room getting to know my new Silhouette Cameo cutting machine better and making some die cuts and cards for my Project Life scrapbook.  I'll post some pics from that as soon as I fix one of the pictures that's not aligned the way I want it to be.

I hope you all had a great week!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+