Thursday, November 1, 2012

Snowman heads (so far) and Crocheted Snowman Pillow Finished


I got to spend some quality time in my craft room today...yay! :) I do my crocheting in the family room when my son is home (I feel guilty being in the craft room very long after he gets home from school).  Today I started a new project.  Snowman heads :)  First I'll share the pic of what I have done so far and then the link of what I'm aiming for the finished result to resemble :)

Here's what I have so far.  The small one is for a different project, so it's four heads I have sewn back to front and the faces put on so far :)
Shades of Safhire -Snowman Faces so far

HERE is the link for what I'm aiming towards my result to be similar to.

I don't have any beans, so the whole thing won't be done till the early part of next week probably. I'm happy with what I have done so far though :)

Once I came upstairs and was with my crochet work, I finished the pillow I talked about a while back HERE.  I'd started crocheting a potholder and it took on a life of its own and got too big for a pot holder, so I decided to turn it into a pillow.  I finished the rest of it to make a pillow tonight. I put a fleece back on it and crocheted the two edges together and stuffed it with polyfill and added the tassles.  Here is what the result was:

Shades of Safhire - Pillow of snowman gazing up at snowflakes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+