Friday, January 4, 2013

Some of My Digital Scrapbooking Layouts

These are just a handful of my digital scrapbooking layouts I've done over the years. Ones I could find easily enough already saved in thumbnail form anyway :)  There are some that has a woman with her face smeared over. That's my sister. She didn't want her picture shared on Facebook at the time (where I shared the layouts of the images with her picture smeared out), but her face is still intact on the real full-size (12 x 12 300 dpi) layouts.

Some of the layouts have graphics collected here and there on the internet and a few digi scrapping yahoo groups that I used to be in (and which used to be active but have died out since then) (Sorry I lost track of who created the ones I didn't. Like I said, it's been years that I was collecting them).  However, quite a few of the graphics I created myself too.

This one of my son is my very favorite ever.  I made the template and the papers myself:


This is a layout of our dog, Rudy:


A Mother's Day layout:

A mini-vacation while searching for family history information:

8 screenshot thumbnails of Heritage layouts:

My mom's birthday


Some layouts for my recovery album that never got finished (see...told ya!) :) (I found these on TwoPeasinaBucket.com I'd posted in 2007):

More of my mom's birthday:


My son and his little basketball hoop:


I'm one of those mommies who just loves pictures of her little boy asleep ;)

My son and his cousin at Chuck e cheese

My husband's baptism:

My son's dedication:

My son and his swimming pool :)

A lazy Memorial Day:

My husband's aunt and uncle's 50th anniversary party:

My son and his Tickle Me Elmo and everyone else's reaction:

My family:

More Chuck e cheese:


Again, these are only a few of my digital layouts :) I have many of my layouts printed out and put into albums, but I have many that aren't printed out yet.  I have a wide-format printer that prints the 12 x 12 layouts, but it sure goes through the ink! (Which is why I haven't printed them out in a long time!)  I may look into getting the rest put into photo books.

So anyway...that gives you an idea of my passion for digital scrapbooking.  I love it, but I'm a little anal it can be so time consuming that I get really behind in my memory keeping. That's where I hope Project Life will come into play in 2013.  Wish me luck :)











LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+