Friday, January 4, 2013

Some of My Digital Scrapbooking Layouts

These are just a handful of my digital scrapbooking layouts I've done over the years. Ones I could find easily enough already saved in thumbnail form anyway :)  There are some that has a woman with her face smeared over. That's my sister. She didn't want her picture shared on Facebook at the time (where I shared the layouts of the images with her picture smeared out), but her face is still intact on the real full-size (12 x 12 300 dpi) layouts.

Some of the layouts have graphics collected here and there on the internet and a few digi scrapping yahoo groups that I used to be in (and which used to be active but have died out since then) (Sorry I lost track of who created the ones I didn't. Like I said, it's been years that I was collecting them).  However, quite a few of the graphics I created myself too.

This one of my son is my very favorite ever.  I made the template and the papers myself:


This is a layout of our dog, Rudy:


A Mother's Day layout:

A mini-vacation while searching for family history information:

8 screenshot thumbnails of Heritage layouts:

My mom's birthday


Some layouts for my recovery album that never got finished (see...told ya!) :) (I found these on TwoPeasinaBucket.com I'd posted in 2007):

More of my mom's birthday:


My son and his little basketball hoop:


I'm one of those mommies who just loves pictures of her little boy asleep ;)

My son and his cousin at Chuck e cheese

My husband's baptism:

My son's dedication:

My son and his swimming pool :)

A lazy Memorial Day:

My husband's aunt and uncle's 50th anniversary party:

My son and his Tickle Me Elmo and everyone else's reaction:

My family:

More Chuck e cheese:


Again, these are only a few of my digital layouts :) I have many of my layouts printed out and put into albums, but I have many that aren't printed out yet.  I have a wide-format printer that prints the 12 x 12 layouts, but it sure goes through the ink! (Which is why I haven't printed them out in a long time!)  I may look into getting the rest put into photo books.

So anyway...that gives you an idea of my passion for digital scrapbooking.  I love it, but I'm a little anal it can be so time consuming that I get really behind in my memory keeping. That's where I hope Project Life will come into play in 2013.  Wish me luck :)











2 comments:

  1. Your pages are pretty! I love scrapbooking, but I'm old-fashioned, I've never yet done digital scrapbooking! It looks really cool, but I bet you really do go through a lot of ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rachel :) Well to be honest, it probably evens out. When you add up the cost of all the scrapbook papers, stickers, die cuts, any other embellishments...it's probably about the same depending on your supplier of ink. I'm old fashioned in many ways, but I'm pretty tied to computer graphics and will always incorporate them somehow :) Thanks for your reply!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input! I look forward to reading your comments and getting to know you better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Find us on Google+